onsdag, oktober 4

"You shall love your neighbor as yourself"



When I was little I had an invisible friend called Pøbor that always helped me out whenever I had difficulties, or were in some kind of trouble. As I grew older, he left me for someone else, I guess. Or exchanged me for a younger model maybe?!

II haveve missed Pøbor ever since, cause I don't feel that the problems you face in life get any easier as you grow older, I would say rather the opposite.

My point in this story is that, the other dareceivedeved some pictures from a secret agent/friend in Oslo. I felt that what this particular agent/friend did, similarular to what Pøbor did for me when I was little.

Helping me without expecting anything in return. So for you guys that have missed updates here on Oslostil (thanks to my friend whom I at some other point will introduce you to) Here is two lovely pictures from the streets of Oslo.

And since I have a more stable internet access from today onward. You can expect to see updates from the streets of London pretty soon as well.

Hilde

11 Comments:

Blogger Malin said...

You're lucky to have such a friend. Lovely pictures:D It shows that it's ok to dress in colours eventhough fall is getting nearer. It seems many doesn't remember that.

3:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

the girl with the bike is so lonvely.
who´s the mystery friend???

3:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh my, I love her red boots. And the background is fantastic, so colorful. I think that may be the first pair of ankle boots I've admired since the trend returned.

6:25 p.m.  
Blogger Casey Maura said...

I'm so excited to see the outfits you capture on the streets of London!!! :D

11:49 p.m.  
Blogger la femme said...

These pictures are both great, but that first one is AMAZING. I love the graffiti in the background.

6:22 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

The first pic is really cool!

AH

11:48 a.m.  
Blogger hilde said...

Yeah I know!

The pictures are amazing!

My mystery friend is going to be revealed when oslostil.com comes up, the site is under construction so I will post more about this later.

I will start taking pictures here in London on Saturday.

Hilde

10:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Norskar har ganska bra stil ändå! =)

1:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Norskar har ganska bra stil ändå! =)

1:56 p.m.  
Blogger NATRIBU said...

rCongratulations for your blog!
I have another one of style on the street from Spain. Take look at if you want.
Kisses from Bracelona.

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger S. said...

Argh, I love the red boots!

7:28 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home